Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ollie Christine (Brints) Edwards


We were missing Aimee's husband Brigham and Nic and Pierre's son Vincent and plus one exchange student (Carrie) from Australia.

Well, we just finished up a weekend of family and grief. Travis's Aunt Christine died Thursday and we had family and funeral till Mon. I have to say, I really enjoyed the memorial service. The pastor gave a message about Chris being a classy woman. He gave definitions of classy and all had great depth and insight into who Chris was.

She knew the Lord and we are greatful to know that she is now with her savior, but what a legacy she left behind. As I was listening to the pastors words, I couldn't help to think, wow, I want people to know Christ through me the way they saw Him in Aunt Christine.

I thank God that in a time that could bring great loss to so many families, brought great joy to ours because of a personal relationship with Jesus Christ that assured her a place in heaven. Blessed Assurance!

No comments: