Friday, November 14, 2008

Thanksgiving is coming!!!

This is my most favorite holiday. People chose to be thankful for the many blessings they have in their lives. We live in a world of wanting and complaining. I often wonder if anyone sits back and takes time to say thank you for all God has givin them. That is truly where it all comes from anyway.

I just celebrated my 37th birthday and after only 37 years, I have to say I am truly thankful for everything I have. I have a God who is for me and not against me. A husband who loves me, children who adore me. Family and friends who encourage me. A roof over my head and food on the table.

We currently live in a world that we can speak freely, worship freely and make choices freely. We have a lot a freedoms and rights that I often take for granted. I am very blessed and very thankful.

No comments: